All items are sold with a minimum 1-year warranty for product’s workmanship, and structure from the date of purchase, assuming normal use and permitting normal wear and tear.
Please contact us by phone or email for further information about our product’s warranty or regarding post purchase warranty claims.
At Rose Hannah furniture, we take great care to ensure that all products are inspected thoroughly before leaving the warehouse. If the product received is found to be damaged upon arrival, then the customer should contact us within 3 working days of the delivery so we can arrange for it to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible (depending on stock availability). For claims raised after the 3 working days, the customer may be liable for transportation costs.
- Avoid water damage by wiping spillages immediately
- Do not place cloths or mats over wet surfaces
- Clean furniture regularly with a soft damp microfiber cloth or chamois
- Do not place hot or wet containers directly onto furniture
- Keep furniture of out of direct sunlight to avoid fading, discolouration and structural weakening
- Use oil polishes and/or waxes to restore furniture surfaces but avoid those containing silicone and chemical residues