Items can be returned to us for a 100% refund (excluding shipping and handling costs) within 14 days of purchase if you are not satisfied. For a full refund, items must be returned completely intact in their original packaging within 14 days of the original delivery. Charges for delivery or shipping incurred to us may be deducted when providing a refund, unless the items in question where damaged or defected.
We accept exchanges if you are not satisfied with the original items as long as they are returned to use intact in the packaging. You will however be charged for any shipping and handling costs. Replacement items will only be sent from the warehouse once original items are received and any outstanding amounts are paid up.
As per the Australian Trade Practices Act (1974), exchanges or refunds may be given where the goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to do. Hence, Rose Hannah will not be entitled to provide a refund whereby the customer makes a wrong selection or simply changes their mind.
For any further questions regarding our policy, please contact us by phone, email or using the Contact Us form.
Warranty Terms And Conditions
- This warranty is not transferable; it applies only to the consumer i.e. retailer that purchased the product directly from the us “the seller”
- If inspection and testing finds no fault, the purchaser must pay the manufacturer’s usual costs of service work, evaluation and testing.
- The seller reserves the right to replace defective parts of the product with parts and components of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical part or component is not available.
- Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than be repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the product.
- The seller is responsible for transit damage that occurs while freight is the manufacturer’s responsibility. Otherwise risk passes to the purchaser once the product leaves the factory.
- Transit damage must be claimed within 3 business days of receipt.
- Freight costs for warranty claims will be borne by the purchaser from the nominated point of delivery. The supplier will only be responsible for return freight from the original delivery point.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the product is delivered in good order. The manufacturer will not accept any attempts to extend warranty terms. The manufacturer’s responsibilities are not changed by receipt of products which say that “goods are subject to checking”.
- Claims for damaged products will not be accepted if documentary evidence shows that the purchaser or their agents received the products in good order and condition.
This warranty does not apply if:
- The product has not been assembled, maintained, cleaned, installed or operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations;
- The product has been subjected to abuse, improperly treated, neglected, or misused;
- The product has been exposed to the elements; and/or
- Repairs, maintenance or service have been done by an unauthorised person.
- This warranty does not extend to chips, scratches or marks occurring in timber. This warranty does not extend to products which are intended for commercial use.
- The following specific warranties and product specific issues relate to timber furniture. The natural features of timber result in finished products that display variation and individual characteristics.
- Due to the natural variations and characteristics of the material the seller cannot guarantee total uniformity of colour within any one piece of furniture, especially those products made of leather, timbers and stones.
- The seller cannot guarantee colour matching with products sold by another entity.
- For request to attend to works or repairs that are not covered by this warranty, a minimum service call charge of $100 will apply
- The repair or replacement of the product or part of the product is the absolute limit of the seller’s liability under this express warranty.
In the event of a dispute regarding warranty, the matter will be adjudicated by a recognised industry conciliator/mediator. A list of approved industry conciliators/mediators is available from the State Offices of the Furnishing Industry Association of Australia (FIAA).